Monday, November 12, 2012

Monday Therapy

This morning my husband and I were out of the house early to sign the papers for refinancing our home, yet one more time. Interest rates are so low right now, we just couldn't let that opportunity pass.

After we got home, I received a much appreciated text from my oldest son. He and his girlfriend decided to give their relationship another go, after a bit of turmoil this weekend.
I was so sad about the whole ordeal that I spent the greater part of Saturday night crying, as I tried to put our Christmas tree up. I know it's a bit early, but I was so upset that I was acting irrationally.

Today was dark and dreary, and after I ate way too many pieces of  left-over Halloween candy,  I sat down at my sewing machine and did some 'therapy' sewing . .
I feel better now.
Have a good evening!


No comments:

Post a Comment