Tuesday, May 7, 2013

It's time to work the soil

Yup, the Peas are up already.

And this is what the lettuce looks like today.

The rhubarb will be ready for Mother's Day!

This year, I decided to use these cute little brass headboards. 
They were always destined for the garden. 
My sweet hubby picked them up a few years ago at a garage sale, with just this in mind.
I just love them -Thanks! honey.

The Peonies are forming their blooms. These are an Old Fashioned Double from my Mom and Dad's house back in Minnesota.
They are both gone now, but these bring back some good memories.

All of our Rhododendrons are in bloom, too. Since we've been in this house (going on 15 years now) I don't think I can ever remember when it has been a warm enough Spring for that to happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment