Monday, October 13, 2014

I just had to . . .

If any of you follow Kathie at  http://inspiredbyantiquequilts.blogspot.com/
you know that recently she has been exploring some color options for her little quilts using a Windmill block.

My momentum had been building each time I opened her blog and saw another wonderful set of blocks she had made. I was so inspired last week, that while I patiently waited for the inspector to come and take a look at our new furnace, I put together a few scrappy blocks of my own. 
I have never pieced this block before, and have to say that they are definitely addicting. 

Thank you Kathie for all of the inspiration!


1 comment:

  1. Oh this is wonderful! so glad I inspired you to make a quilt! I bet you can't just make one little quilt! can't wait to see your next one!
    Kathie

    ReplyDelete